Saturday 18 January 2014

INDIA NON FICTION FESTIVAL, MUMBAI, JANUARY 24, 2014, 2 PM to 3 PM. Do attend my session there.

Hi Friends,

Its time for the 


INDIA NON FICTION FESTIVAL
(Asia's Largest Non Fiction Literary Festival)
24-26 January, 2014, Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai

I am speaking at a session on I'm Bold and Happy, along with two celebrated authors, Priya Kumar and Sneha Mehta

on 

24 January, 2014, 2 pm to 3 pm 

I will draw from my book "ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY?". The other speakers will similarly speak from their own books. I will also play the moderator. Do attend with friends and relatives! Here is the invite:






Cheers!

Deepak Chatterjee

chatterjee.deepak33@gmail.com
www.facebook/deepak.chatterjee.944
@Deepak33C


If you are following this blog through email, the post that you receive in your in-box does not have the blog archives and other features. For a better view you can see the entire blog at: 



No comments:

Post a Comment